#nugget1: DEFINITIONS OF CORRUPTION
1. Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
2. Action or effect of making someone or something morally depraved, changing it from its original state to one regarded as debased
3. Unjust gain and advantage
4. Access to profit or possession without the authentic pathways of labour or favour.
5. The violation of principles to arrive at profit.
6. THE VIOLATION OF CONSCIENCE TO ARRIVE AT SUBSTANCE OR ADVANTAGE
#nugget2: SYNONYMS OF CORRUPTION
3. Double Dealing
So you see, not only government officials are corrupt! WHICH ONE IS YOUR ‘LOGO’?
Who, knowing the righteous judgement of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Rom 1:32(NKJV)