Satan said to a convention of Demons, “As long as Christians stay close to God, we have no power over them. So here are 12 things you can do to get victory over Christians.”
1) Keep them busy with non essentials.
2) Tempt them to overspend and go into debt.
3) Make them work long hours to maintain empty life styles.
4) Discourage them from spending family time together, for when their homes disintegrate there is no refuge from work.
5) Over stimulate their minds with television, computers and mobile phones so they can’t hear God speaking to them.
6) Fill their coffee tables and nightstands with newspapers and magazines so they have no time to read the Bible.
7) Flood their mailboxes with sweepstakes promotions and get rich quick schemes to keep them chasing material things.
8) Put glamour models on TV and on magazine covers to keep them focused on outward appearances. That way they will be dissatisfied with themselves and dissatisfied with their wife’s/Husband’s.
9) Make sure couples are too exhausted for physical intimacy so they will be tempted to look elsewhere.
10) Make Santa and the easter bunny bigger than Yahushua to divert them from remembering the real meaning of the holiday.
11) Involve them in good causes so they won’t have time for eternal ones.
12) Make them self satisfied. Keep them busy working in their own strength so they’ll never know the joy of God’s power working through them.
Remember my demons, keep them busy! Busy! Busy! Because we know what it stands for:
If you are too busy to read your Bible at least four times a week and to memorize about 3 scriptures in 7 days then know the devil is already at work in your life. And way out is to decide if you will allow Satan to take charge or you will turn back to God.
I am praying for you that you will not be a prey for the devil in Yahushua’ name.