It is the dawning of a new day for you this first day of the new month
At FOC, August is our month of New Beginnings! It is the beginning of a new day and the beginning of another month. It is a great opportunity to begin again and to make it right. It is a time to make up your mind to do it right and to do it God’s way in order to enjoy the fullness of God’s blessings.
God doesn’t need a year or years to change your story. God can do in one month or even in one day! There is nothing too way-out for Him to do!
This month presents an opportunity again to have all your captivity turned around. At FOC, we are commencing a three-day fast beginning from today. We want to hand over this month into God’s hands. We want to begin with God, so that God can be with us. It will be a great opportunity to join in this corporate fasting and be a partaker of what God will do in your life this month.
This month, I believe, is significant. This is the first day of the eighth month. In biblical numerology,
1 is the number of Beginnings 2 is the number of Agreement 3 is the number of Trinity 4 is the number of Balance 5 is the number of Grace 6 is the number of Man 7 is the number of Perfection 8 is the number of New Beginnings!
Isn’t that powerful?
I know you have a situation you are going through now. There is something you are believing God for. Things don’t change on their own accord; you have to change things.
Delay in marriage, stagnation in business, series of broken relationships, fruit of the womb, fear of the unknown, joblessness, confusion in relationships and courtship, and so on. What can be done? What can God do?
You see, you must never allow the devil to push into the place of unbelief. You must have a renewed hope and the strength to forge ahead in God because this can be that month you have been waiting for. This month can be the month that God will visit you and turn your story around!
It is the devil that tells you things like
“There is no point fasting or giving again! All the fasting you have done and all the giving you have done, what has it done to you? People of God, that is the devil at work to stop you from moving forward!
Let’s take a look at the scripture:
Gal. 6:9 AMP And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.
Don’t lose heart. Don’t grow weary. Keep on giving. Why? You will reap, but that is not even all! You will reap IF you do not loosen and relax your courage and faint! You have to keep pursuing God.
How come it has not happened all this while? That is a question from hell!
What if it happens this month? That is hope being birthed in your heart!
I believe it will happen this month! That is the voice of the Holy Spirit!
So as this new month begins, let your faith in God rise that something good and great will happen in your life this month!
That error in your life will be corrected.
That captivity will be turned around.
That delay will cease!
That fruitlessness will give way to fruitfulness!
That yoke will be broken.
Every oppression will be put to a stop!
There are six things I will like you to do as we begin a new month today with fasting and prayers. These six things will position you for the best of God in your life. According the words of Jesus in Matthew chapter 6:
1. Pray: But thou, when thou prayest… (Matthew 6:6a) Pray throughout this month! God will change your story! Never give up on God. God will move on your behalf!
2. Fast: Moreover when ye fast… (Matthew 6:16a) Be a part of these three-day fast. Fasting will break yokes. It will humble your soul and help you to hear God more. Decide to pay a price to move forward in life and destiny!
3. Forgive: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses… (Matthew 6:15a) Let go of all offences! Yes, you are hurt, you were jilted, you were abused and all that…but you want to move forward. Forgive! Let go of all. Don’t let anybody stop you. It will look difficult forgiving some people, but it is possible. Mention their names and say, “Lord, I forgive!” You might have to shed tears doing that, but do it all the same. It will liberate you!
4. Don’t worry: Therefore take no thought… (Matthew 6:31a) Refuse to worry about that situation. Confess God’s word instead. Decide to believe the report of the Lord and not of the devil.
5. Stay away from sin: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness… (Matthew 6:33a) Go after righteousness. Stop all sins especially sexual sins. There is an anointing upon this ministry to help you make a decision on that regard. Not a few have been set free from all forms of sexual perversion. Sin is a blessing blocker. Stay away! Disconnect from that person that keeps you bound in iniquity!
6. Give: But when thou doest alms… (Matthew 6:3a KJV) Give today. Give regularly. Never stop giving! Keep the windows of heaven open over your life and destiny and let the supply keep coming for you. After you have prayed, then give, because praying alone will not make you to prosper. You have to give, that is God’s method! Be a part of what God is doing! Give and support FOC as we move together to do exploits for God. Let your seed go into ground so that you can lift up your voice unto God like David and say “Remember my offerings, O Lord!” You can give to FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST MINISTRY (For more details write to us at: email@example.com)
I want you to actively follow these six principles to the letter and see what God will do in your life this month! I await your testimonies. As you step into obeying the word of the Lord, you will see the reward of following God. This message is not from me, it is not pre-meditated, I have written, as He has given me inspiration. As you follow His counsel, you will see Him move on your behalf, as several others that have had testimonies on this platform.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY It is new beginning for me this month.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY Pray that God will do something definite in your life this month
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? (Isaiah 58:6 KJV)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY Forgive all you need to forgive